USC-Universal Spray Cement
Universal Spray Cement (USC) or rubber cement is a liquid rubber compound dissolved in a solvent. It is applied as an adhesive on the buffed tyre casing. Its job is to protect the buffed surface from oxidation to prevent it from causing retread failures.
- Quick drying
- Provides protection to tyre buffed surface from oxidation.
- Provide excellent green tack
- Good cured bonding between casing and cushion
AVAILABLE IN THREE VARIANTS
- Ready to use- (10 - 11 % solid)
- Ready to use- (7 - 8 % solids)
- Radial cement- (extra bonding strength with steel wires)